Pages

Friday, December 02, 2005

need for knowledge

Remembering when I was a kid I could not understand why in the world some adults would get up butt crack of dawn just to reach for a newspaper, or turn on TV news. Now it hits me that I read so much news and so many articles, it ought to be the equivalence of two papers a day.

In an effort to clean up some junk in my bookmark, I found these links of interests. Here are just science topics. I fail to get excited when it comes to politics.

Meet the man who will save the internet
Machines are catching up to human intelligence
Japan's 5 TV Stations to Start Webcast With Dentsu
Records we'd rather not be setting
Unto us the Machine is born
Possible miniature solar system discovered
Molecule gives passionate lovers just one year
The Science of Meditation
18 Tricks to Teach Your Body
Saturn's moon 'a primitive Earth'
The New History of Black Holes: 'Co-evolution' Dramatically Alters Dark Reputation

No comments: