Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2006

no surprise there

Existential thinkers:
  • Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
  • Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
  • consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

Other Existential Thinkers include
The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

Careers which suit Existential Thinkers include
Philosopher, Religious leader, Head of state, Artist, Writer

What kind of thinker are you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a ...

Interpersonal thinkers:
Like to think about other people, and try to understand them
Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues

Other Interpersonal thinkers include
Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare

Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include
Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher

todd said...

that does sound like you. you'd make a great nurse! (^_^

賴港華 said...

It happens that I share the same type with you.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I can't see myself as the Mother Teresa type. I'll go with Teacher of those options, that's part of what I'm training to be anyway.

I took a personality test based on the Myers-Briggs test a while back that said I had the personality type of a "Mastermind" ... I like the sound of that. =)

todd said...

Ernest, sometimes I wish I was in college right now so I can put some of that thinking into papers.

Charlie, had no idea you wanted to be a teacher!