Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

neo-blank-ism

I've been meaning to avoid politics, except it's on my mind 72% of the time. The mere mentioning of it would render half a night gone thinking and sitting in front of the PC, me angry, in despair. I don't want to turn this little private blog into a vehicle for political propaganda, however small it is, and however little time I actually spend here.

I don't want to lean towards either the left or right. But how can so many millions of people, educated or otherwise, be so blinded, willingly suck onto any spoon-feeding? I can see why some manipulate facts for their personal gains, but what about the vast majority who get zero benefit from these inept deceptions?

Maybe there are just too many dummies out there. Maybe as a species we don't deserve this planet. Maybe they have more simply because they've wanted it more. Remember Apocalypse Now? Beat them at their own game. Fuck it all!

No comments: