Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas radio

I'm sitting in my classroom listening to Internet Christmas radio. There are a few classics but most of them unknowns, including some Spanish songs.

A lot of my students are out tonight because it's Christmas eve, the most miserable day of the year for singles; the most demanding for lovers. At least that's what it is in Japan.

I'll go home to my family at 10 in the evening just like any other night. There isn't anything special really about Christmas, especially now our baby is small and we can't go out to eat in a restaurant like we did when we were dating.

I miss those silly years when I was miserable on Christmas eve/New Year's eve. There is no better place to be than the here and now.

Merry Christmas to you all!

If you're bored on Christmas, try these:




No comments: