Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2006

feeling lucky

I hardly stay up this late to dream out loud in this blog anymore. The last time I did this might have well been over four months ago. I was doing a little rereading like any good teenage girl would her diary, not being the teenage girl that I'm not, only to find too many mistakes, gramatical, spelling and it sometimes too clumsy to be logically comprehensible. I know it's no real journal but I prefer to keep it literary. Quite obviously I would appreicate otherwise taken too lighthearted highschool literature courses.

It doesn't mean that I don't stay up late anymore, or have insomnia now and then. I do. When it happens I always feel kind of lucky. I feel that if a deadly earthquake strikes now I'll already have been awake and ready to run. Maybe only a mentally unbalanced person like me would spot anything like that as luck. But I'm feeling lucky nonetheless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth I hope you keep dreaming and blogging! Being back in the States, I can only use my computer to get to utoddpia but it's better than nothing! Take care man

todd said...

will dream on... q^_^p