Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

let go

Letting go is as difficult as can be, being impalpable and arbitrary. Relinquishments of what you love, of all shapes and sizes, futile or otherwise, take bits of courage and commitment. It's one of those easier said than done things.

I am suffering from another lack-of-a-better-word moment. While it is likely my own fault, I blame it on not owning a decent dictionary. The closest thing I have is an English-Japanese electric pocket learner. Sleep this point in time is very far-off. I managed to stay up through daybreak.

iTunes, Old 80's, and lingering chill in the morning air make a sweet union. Lots of things are better older, deep in drawers of filed away memories, making it all the more harder to actually loose that grip.

Some of the more significant let-go rites of passage:

let go to live
let go to love
let go to own
let go to learn
let go to parent
let go to believe
let go to approach

Again if a major quake hits now, I'll be ready to get out in no time, considering myself a hack of a lucky guy.

No comments: