Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Where would we call home?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So far program five has been the most thought-provoking. While the big bang, the black holes, the alien lives, and the inevitable space catastrophes are captivating, they have been mentioned a thousand times before. In this installment I finally found something that is entire new (to me): moving to Europa, the 4th largest of Jupiter's satellites that is covered with a smooth shell of frozen water. Well, and that would be after migrating to Mars of course. Too bad I won't live to see it though. Maybe uploading my entire brain onto a supercomputer will allow me to see it when the day our sun runs its own course. Good grief!

4 comments:

seroshav said...

Hi! I can't speak or write English so well.. I search "Bleu" & then I find your blog.. And I enjoy.. I like astronomy too much.. thank you for your weblog... utoddpia!! I think it's utopia but... I can't understand its meaning!!

Anonymous said...

very wel ! l

Anonymous said...

thanks for this nice post 111213

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to put a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this url, but I must make it manually. Just my $.02 :)