Pages

Monday, March 13, 2006

Tokyo Auto Salon '06


I found these nice pics of the less scantily clad booth girls. Not that they offend me in anyway but I thought these girls look classier. TAS's eye candy is almost always more impressive than the actual show. (more)

Auto Salon 2006 Japan is:

Jan 13-15 in Tokyo (actually Chiba)
Feb 17-19 in Fukuoka
May 27-28 in Sapporo


What was worth a look:

from Nissan


Fairlady Z version ST Type G; Fairlady Z RS Concept


XANAVI NISMO Z; Fairlady Z S-tune

from Subaru


IMPREZA WRX STI spec C Gr-N 2006; WRX STI spec C V-Limited 2005 Tuned by ARAI


IMPREZA WRC2006 Prototype; BTZ-601R (ゼロスポーツ)

As you may or may not know Auto Salon is about the tuners, not really manufacturers. And they hand out the awards for the best tuned vehicles. Here is a list: click.

Tuners of note: RE 雨宮; BLITZ; Top Secret, etc. (full list)

Official site: Auto Salon

As my hands get tired from posting the pictures which are harder to find cars than booth babes I'll link you to these awesome pics instead: 1, 2, 3. To be honest I think the TAS has got a few too many wagons/vans, not exactly my cup of tea.

No comments: