Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Please hear me out!

Would you spare 5 minutes to watch this, dear sir and madam?

I am against preaching. I don't want to advocate any one candidate. I'm ready to watch America rot. Let me tell you, in the US of A, individual Americans are wonderful people. As a country, it sucks and runs a trend of not only destroying itself but a chunk of the world with it.

I'm taking my risk with Ron Paul as our last hope for a better (modern) USA.


Political positions of Ron Paul

Foreign policy
nonintervention
leave Iraq
leave Iran alone
free trade

Economy
minimize federal interference
income tax resistance

Civil liberties
Habeas corpus a must
against domestic surveillance
non federal involvement of stem cell research

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Todd
Congratulations on your special time with Kazumi. You look really happy and cute. I'm sorry I couldn't fufill any kind of presence, the timing was just right in the middle of my travels and new job and old frineds, and not so much internet. Well I suck.
But you look happy and that makes me happy.
Take Care
alison

トッド英会話 said...

No one sucks. We had a fantastic time! I hope in the future my wife will have a chance to meet you.