Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

wedding photos!

I have literally a billion pictures that need to be sorted out. Here are some of those I could post while it's underway. We had the time of our lives. It was a pretty luxurious wedding. I'm still drunk from the champaign on that day. I'm very grateful to everyone, especially Kazumi's and my families!


Welcome board made with cookies (Kazumi made it) a little larger than my laptop computer.

the front door of the wedding hall; picture with our parents

Kazumi and I made our first official appearance in the banquet hall; beautiful looking guests

our traditional Japanese Shinto ceremony; us looking thrilled and photo perfect ^_^

guests making their way into the wedding ceremony shrine; "It's rainnnnnnnnn on your wedding day"

us happily signing our freedom away; the atmosphere is serious and formal

the mothers; my family

equivalent to walking down the aisle; damn good looking couple

still making our way to the stage; and already they can't stop snapping a few

brother-in-law (cameraman of the day); and his wife and cute kids (our flower girls)

guests came a long way to celebrate us


sisters snap-happy (great pictures)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures ... looks like fun. I see you finally brought yourself to wear a hakama ... I guess your own wedding rates above the Niihama Guide Club's kimono party =) I love the one with all the girls taking pictures ... they look like the paparazzi!

todd said...

The Hakama is mandatory because we wanted to have a shinto ceremony. I looked half decent in it anyway.

For a few hours we did feel like a movie star!