Pages

Thursday, October 04, 2007

wedding report

We had a pretty spectacular wedding!

Here is what happened chronologically:

7am wake up
8 leave house
9 arrive at our guests' hotel
hand over their lunch
10 arrive at Espoir (wedding reception hall)
11 make-up, dress up in traditional wedding kimono
12pm en route to the shrine
1 wedding portrait, family photo, w/ friends
2 Shinto's wedding briefing
3 Shinto ceremony (unforgettable, serious, special)
4 a little late for our scheduled return to Espoir
5 greetings, cake cutting (in gown and tux)
6 banquet, speeches (in kimono)
7 finale, I propose to her again, surprise black diamond ring
8 return to hotel, drink w/ friends til 12am

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wish I could've been there.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Black Diamond? Cool :) I hope to see some pictures soon. We're sorry we couldn't make it.

Wish you all of the happiness and good things that you can possibly handle!

todd said...

Thank you!

Since I didn't take the pictures I'm waiting for the guests to send them to me. So far I got two sets.

I'll post them as soon as I get some good ones.

On the other hand, the wedding photographer will contact us when the official album is ready. We'll receive the negatives together with it.