Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sun rises at four in the morning

In Japan, it does. Now I don't know any other country that has that. Call me ignorant.

Most of the times, the very same reasons I love about Japan, I hate about it. The sun rises at four and you've had a long night. The room brightened up as your head hit the pillow. What do you do? You get online and write about it on a blog. There are a billion of reasons to love about Japan, on the flip side, same number of reasons to hate about it. I don't think hate is the direct opposite of love.

sunrise
ignorance
workaholism
anti-feminism
submissiveness
anal-retentiveness
attention to details
thickness of walls
*lack of empathy
superficiality
inflexibility
politeness
neatness
*apathy
pride
(this is a marker)
I don't mean to offend anyone, but if I did, so be it.
*Rock's input with my utter agreement.

No comments: