Pages

Monday, June 26, 2006

another wet day

I woke up to the feeling that it's been misting indoors. If I hold my fist hard enough, water will seep out from between my fingers. (90% relative humidity) Birds chirping away as I admire my oasis-like neighborhood. Wild life is not a common sight in Japan. The only downside is that they find my car a haven to hang out, meaning all activities conducted on the roof and near the windows. More car wash in this raining season is not exactly fun but I do enjoy having them around. I hope they do the same for me. There are the occasional mean-looking Tokyo ravens or large crows charting the skies. They don't usually come close to where I live, which is a bit far from the city center, if you can call it that.

On the dehumidifier runs.

And on,

and on, at least for today.

No comments: