Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2005

some questions

that are usually not asked, probably for good reasons.

When a wife, god forbid, falls into a coma, can her husband have sex with her, provided that she is in perfect physical health? Do these husbands consult the doctor or the nurse first, or get permission? Will that improve the chance of waking her up? As far as I know there is "stupor, in which a person is unconscious but will eventually respond to repeated, vigorous stimulation." But, will that qualify as borderline necrophilia? Not that I'm into necrophilia. If anything I'm awful scared of dead things. I'm not against it either, much like homosexuality, not for it, not against it. As long as two (or more) consenting adults are at it, who gives what they are doing. But that's what's difficult. You can't consent when you're dead. Now can you?

1 comment:

todd said...

I agree on both counts, although I maintain if there are at least two consenting adults, it's their business, not mine, erm, in theory.