Pages

Friday, September 30, 2005

Equinox: Einstein's Biggest Blunder



As the title suggests, it's about the greatest scientist. Yes, but no, not really.

I HIGHLY recommend this one. One of the greatest cosmology discoveries!

In the beginning was the void.
But the void was not nothing.
And there was light.
And the light changed.
And so the void brought forth the world.
And the world was good for it endured until men could comprehend it.
But it will come to pass that one day the energy of the void will have pushed all things away leaving nothing but the void.
But the void is not nothing.

download:
torrent

credit to this contributor on MVGroup.

the video:
the audio encoding distorts it a little, otherwise a quality release. The picture is an actual screen cap.

additional reading:
on channel4.com

thoughts:
It strangely supports my Big Bang hypothesis, in a way. I'm a little consumed by all these theories and readings on cosmos and physics. If you know me, you know I'm no general scientist, let alone physicist. I suck at math. The best I ever did was Multivariable Calculus, and I got totally whacked at that. I'm surviving all these ideas solely on curiosity and analytical abilities. Never underestimate the human brain.

I don't know what to make of Joao Magueijo. He's either gonna be one of the most daring cosmo-theorists, or he's a mentally imbalanced physicist, or both. Time will tell.

No comments: