Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2005

roadtrips across Japan

Three trips sum up my cross-Japan experience.

Total kilometer driven:
1100+1700+4000 =6800 km
(=4225.32411 miles, 98% by me, data of the trips are educated estimates with an error of +/- 600 km)
ref: a drive from New York, NY to Los Angeles, CA is 2843.6 miles

Total duration combined:
5+7+9 =21 days


First, a round trip from Ehime to Fukuoka during a break in April-May 2004, with then-girlfriend Kaori, vehicle: Mitsubishi Pajaro Mini.



Second, a one-way roadtrip from Ehime to Chiba in February-March 2005, by myself, vehicle: Honda Prelude.

trip route and info, including some pics here.
trip highlights here.



Thrid, a round trip from Chiba to Hokkaido during summer break August of 2005, by myself, vehicle: Mitsubishi Toppo.

first entry here.
second entry here.
conclusion here.
pics here, here, and some homemade wallpapers here.

1 comment:

todd said...

"Who am I" has got to be the question of the year. ^_^ Not sure if anyone has time to sit thru my autobiography.