Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

human withdrawal

The success, on the one hand, is overwhelmingly rewarding, yet on the other, sad? However strong my will is, I can't fight nature. The fact that humans are a herdinga species is beyond denial.

Gone on for six full months is this peculiar lifestyle without so much as socializing. Six times, maybe less, on seeing anybody outside of the classroom. What is this bizarre desire to want to be free from all restrains? Dig, until there is something reasonable, or, an answer no longer meaningful.

I come home alone everyday to four walls, travel alone, go on vacation alone, watch movies alone, shoot baskets on Sundays alone, shop alone, cook alone, eat alone, read the papers alone, and haven't had one single guest in my apartment since moving in half a year ago.

Coming from myself it really lacks conviction but there is no need to prove it to anybody that, people, do find me interesting. I can impress them. I do well with the ladies. I do maintain that I like, bottom line, to share my ideas.

Progress is being made. Much needed time for thoughts is needed much. The idea of coming home to the one girl I love with every last bit of the might of my being is tempting, very.

So, why, what, when, how, who?

No comments: